We collect NO personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website.
If you choose to provide that information to us, it’s only used to -fulfill your request for information.
We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless.
The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
Information collected and stored automatically
When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website,
we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit.
This information never identifies who you are.
The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in) and IP
address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web)
from which you access our website.
- The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site
- The date and time you accessed our site
- The pages/URLs you have visited and
- If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data,
we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If you send us personal information
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you
(for example, to respond to your feedback or provide Guest House bookings).
If you choose to provide us with personal information— like filling out a Guest House booking form,
with an e-mail address and pin code, and submitting it to us through the website—we use that information to respond to your message,
and to help get you the information you’ve requested.
Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this
service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act (2000)